should strip clubs be banned?

@rlporter (515)
should they all be shutdown?
@myklj999 (48020)
What's the big deal? If people want to go to them, so what? You can see almost anything you'd see there on network television nowadays. People should learn to be more tolerant of other people; who has time to worry about strip clubs when we have war and famine to be concerned about.
Couldn't agree with you more!
@Ravenladyj (22920)
I agree completely! Seems to me that society seems to have their priorities all assbackwards really yet ppl cant understand why everything is goin to pot....maybe if more time, money and energy was put into the important things rather than the things that really arent issues at all (like strip clubs existing) then maybe just maybe we'd actually make some progress..
No they should not be banned. We as a scoity need to be more opened minded about the human body. It is a work of art and we should not be ashamed of it.
its not about being ashamed of the body, its about being loose with it.
@melinda66 (163)
yes
@sagarbx (732)
no they dont
@teresebry (128)
I don't feel strip clubs should be banned. For the majority of us, it's a once in awhile form of entertainment and a chance to admire the human body.