Mylot toolbar

@aprilgrl (4460)
Has anyone used this mylot toolbar? If so is it useful?
You know what, I had tried to download it twice but to no success. I do not know and I can not understand why my anti virus alarms me whenever I try to download it that is why I finally gave up. Anyway, I do have a way of finding discussions easily and maybe I will be content even with out the mylot toolbar.
@aprilgrl (4460)
That's what happened to me. At first it worked then my anti-virus took it off oh well I can live without it since I use my email notify and browse through mylot. At least we tried it anyway :) Thanks for your response.
I downloaded the software, but I coudln't get it to work with Firefox.
@aprilgrl (4460)
Thanks for your response.
Hi aprilgrl, I haven't been here in a long time, so I don't even know about it. I hope you are still here. I have alot to catch up on.
@Adoniah (7515)
I would suggest not using it. It loads your computer up with spyware. This is why some computers will not allow it. They have built in blocks that will not let such stuff even download to begin with. Shalom~Adoniah
@Ishikuro (95)
• Brazil
Where i can download this toolbar? It's free? Hum?
i have not used it till now but have installed it today only. and it seems to be a bit more useful than i have thought it to be. i would say you guys should use this toolbar.
I honestly can't say that I have used the mylot toolbar aprilgrl, I was thinking of trying it though as others have said it is a great way to find discussions that might be of interest to you.
I have not even really heard much about the toolbar, but I have had no problems with other non-MyLot toolbars I've used, so I would probably feel safe giving this one a try.