Enjoying joke---------Sally's legs

@alen0224 (527)
China
There is a guy whose favorite bar is called "Sally's legs." Since it is too early, the bar is closed, so he waits outside the bar for it to open. He keeps waiting and waiting for a very long time and it caused a cop get suspicious, then the cop came over to him and asked, "What are you doing here?" "I'm waiting for 'Sally's legs' to open so that I can get a drink." replies the guy.
@forjosie (1544)
The Twins -- A man was taking his wife, who was pregnant with twins, to the hospital when his car went out of control and crashed. Upon regaining consciousness, he saw his brother, a relentless world-class practical joker, sitting at his bed side. He asked his brother how his wife was and his brother replied, "Don't worry, everybody is fine and you have a son and a daughter. But the hospital was in a real hurry to get the birth certificates filed and both you and your wife were unconscious so I named them for you." The husband was thinking to himself, "Oh no, what has he done now?" and said, "Well what did you name them?" The brother replied, "I named the little girl Denise." The husband said, "That's a very pretty name! What did you come up with for my son?" The brother replied, "Denephew."
haha That's too funny!!