How much time per day do you spend on the computer?

I know its addicting, but it can be unhealthy if you are on it too long because it prevents you from exercising. I spend about an hour a day on it.
regularly i spent 1 - 3 hours a day bcoz i'm working but when rest day 2x a week i spent 8-16 hours a day. Yes it's really addicting but cnt resist, i enjoy surfing and playing games.
I think in todays world computer is the must and without computer you can not survive. When you think computer is must, automatically internet will be cover as it plays very important role. So it will not prevent us from exercising it is us who prevent us from the exercising. Internet is a global digital world where you can't imagine the depth of the knowledge. As much as you work your knowledge will get on increasing. It is our lousiness that prevents us from exercising. I normally spent Ten hours a day
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Well, I do a job that is directly involved with computers. I spend most of the time using the in house software in order to fulfil my job nature. If asking about the myLot particularly then I would like to add that any spare time in the office or at the home I get myself involved. Thats not a good sign for me as I have got all of the other activities abandoned since the day of joining. I am trying to minimize it.
@magikrose (5423)
I do spend too much time n the internet but I make shure I get up and get some house work done to get break. Considering I have limited movement house work is the most execise I canget right now. The way I look at it, it is better than nothing.
i agree with you!i spend about half an hour a day on it.sometimes i find some imformation or watch the news.how about you?
About 15 hours a day. I get my exercise and I eat right and keep healthy. I get up all the time to stretch my legs and rest my eyes. I don't think it's necessarily unhealthy, as people make their livings by sitting at computers all day, I just think you need to be smart about it.