Is the growing call centres a threat to our culture ??

Is the young people working in the night shifts spoiling our culture??? As we are known as a conservative country.. pls provide ur comments
Indian culture is rich and diverse and as a result unique in its very own way. Our manners, way of communicating with one another, etc are one of the important components of our culture. Even though we have accepted modern means of living, improved our lifestyle, our values and beliefs still remain unchanged. A person can change his way of clothing, way of eating and living but the rich values in a person always remains unchanged because they are deeply rooted within our hearts, mind, body and soul which we receive from our culture.
i dont think so, i my self have worked in the call centre and didnt feel it is spoiling our culture, besides this every proffesion has its own set good and bad peopleso is it spoiling our culture?
@Funloving (879)
But ppl who work in a call centre r workin not havin fun out there so how can we spoil our cutlure in it can u tell me plz who wud give me job ? i m just 12 th pass have no experience at all there is only call centre which is helpin ppl like me to earn money in this small age lol & we r helpin to boost our country's economy dude