What's wrong with everybody????

Romania
These days i kept finding discussions where everyone was complaining about friends,discussions,responses... it's so true that many people come here just for money but... why should this be a reason to get angry??? anyway i keep asking myself a question too: why do people here add like 1000 friends to their lists and never reply to their discussions or never keep in touch with them? i thought the idea of "friend" has a totally different meaning, implies a lot more things than "hi there! will you accept becoming my friend and then being forgotten in my list forever and for always?" i don't know... is it just me or things are getting cold in here???
@asmurthy (2462)
People always complain. They have to type thousands of lines to earn their dollars. They exhaust ideas for posting and answering discussions. Regading the idea of a friend in my lot, they are crazy people to make thousand friens. it is humanly impossible to attend to all.
that's exactly what i was saying! thanks for agreeing!
@Josette_J (806)
Well, honestly, I'm here for the money or I wouldn't be here at all! I'm sure others are here for the money. Well, most of them, I guess. I don't think there's anything to complain about here. The discussions and responses stuff are going fine with me. Friends are an added benefit. I'm quite happy here but I do wish they would just pay more. =) And those who add like around 1000 people as friends because maybe they like adding people and they want more exposure for their discussions. But, I did make a friend or two from myLot. In myLot, everyone's main goal is to reach $100 or to reach the 1000th post. Making friends here is not really the main priority. If you really want to make friends, try Friendster. Haha! Friendster doesn't work all the time either. Hmm, that's what I think. Have fun!