if you are in trouble , who is the first person that you have recourse to?

@lovesu (142)
March 19, 2007 6:15am CST
if you are in trouble ,who is the first person you have recourse to ? your parent ? or your friends? i would choose recourse to my friends,because i don't want my parent worry about me
1 person likes this
3 responses
• United States
20 Mar 07
It depends on the isse that is at hand. Sometimes I talk to friends, sometimes parents and sometimes I go to my older sisters. It really depends on whats going on, i dont have one set person for every problem. Wouldnt want ther head to explode! lol
@samrat16 (2442)
• India
20 Mar 07
I would contact my wife if I'm in real trouble . Secondly would be my mother . I do trust my friends but I know if it's real big trouble even they would worry a lot. I don't expect a lot from anybody as I hate people to get in troubles of worry because of me.
1 person likes this
• South Africa
20 Mar 07
The first person I turn to for help is my partner. I know that he is always there for me no matter what. My parents are never in a position to help me, anyway, and I don't really want them to know if I'm in trouble! My siblings and friends are my second choice.