child support

United States
March 19, 2007 9:29am CST
My husband's ex is trying to take him to court for child support of HER 3 children. He is so upset. He has supported this kids since they were small and tried to get her to go after their father for child support but now she is trying to come after him...she would not let him adopt them or become their legal guardian. I do not think this is right. Now he gives them money when the need it, pays for all the expenses the middle one has for graduation, etc. but child support...go after their dad...he has no legal right to the kids...
1 response
• United States
19 Mar 07
Idon't know what state your in however,from my understanding if he was not married to her and or has not adopted the kids he has no legal responsibility to support HER kids. To be sure check your local child support enforcement agency.Good Luck