Every Mylotter Knows!

@rainbow (6762)
that smiling is infectious you catch it like the flu someone at mylot smiled at me and I started SMILING TOO! I looked ath the discussions and someom=ne saw me grin and when he smiled I realised I'd passed ot on to him! I've thought a lot about my smile and realised it's worth a simple smile like mine or yours could travle round the earth So if you feel a smile begin don't leave it undetceted Start an epedemic quick and get the world infected! To all the people who brighten my day, my friends and new friends here, we may not see each other in real life but we can still smile together here! Lots of hugs to everyone who I shared this smile with!
@Asylum (48028)
• Manchester, England
Hello rainbow, I could not resist a silly response to this one, so here is my poem: And so you smile And laugh with glee But that will not Pass on to me I’d rather be sad And not rejoice You may think that bad But that’s my choice I see others agree And join you in bulk But I still prefer To sit here and sulk You may complain That I seem odd But I remain A miserable old sod
@Tetchie (2932)
That made my smile even bigger. LOL. I laugh cause I'm good at sulking too, but not today.
@rainbow (6762)
Asylum! I wish I had a best response left - I'll laughing my head off, did you write that it's brilliant!
@rainbow (6762)
Tetchie, mind the top of your head doesn't fall off you have such a big smile today, well done!
@14missy (3185)
Thanks Rainbow. I often smile at some of the discussios here (some I probably am not supposed to smile at either) It makes the conversation much more fun if you can add a bit of humour when someone is feeling down! Hugs to you also.
@rainbow (6762)
Yes, I probably smile in the wrong places sometimes too, lol. but there's a lot of doom and gloom posted so it's nice to smile.
@14missy (3185)
true..keep smilin'
@Tetchie (2932)
I had a lovely day today and reading this made it even better. Thanks for making my smile even bigger.
@rainbow (6762)
I'm glad you are having a fantastic day and are smiling, I'm glad I made you smile a little more, have fun!
How sweet, rainbow. Thanks ~~ and SMILES~~ to you too! (:
@rainbow (6762)
Sometimes we just need to share a good thought and a smile, have a fun day!
@ILANEDRI (1921)
• Israel
WoW! What a great poem! I really love it. I am smiling to you right now. Keep on writing, you are doing great job :) Love from Israel!
@rainbow (6762)
I'm so glad you are smiling but it's not really my poem, I just adapted it, I'm pretty sure it's one of those anonymous ones, but it make you feel happy so that's really good!
@gabs8513 (48708)
Thank you Sweet and I am sorry I did not get to see you this time but We will be coming to see you next time I a up here I promise you that. Lots of Love and big Hugs to you xxxx
@rainbow (6762)
phew, now I can stop worrying about tidying up, lol. Only kidding! I just hope you had a fantastic break, and didn't scare Mel too much with your traffic light stunt, bless you. If this adapted rhyme made you smile then it's done it's job! Big hugs and love to you and Gizzi too.
@minnie_98214 (10558)
That is adorable. :)
@rainbow (6762)
Thanks sweety, keep smiling!
@amarie (170)
Ok, I'm smiling and laughing because you have too much free time on your hands.
@rainbow (6762)
maybe but it worked - you have a smile - I have a happier world just for a moment!
@mobyfriend (1019)
• Netherlands
You made me smile today!!!!!
@rainbow (6762)
and you made me smile too, lol.
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
Ahhh thats so sweet thank you for sharing. Hugs Tara xx
@rainbow (6762)
hugs to you too honey, it's nice to share a little happiness on here!
@webeishere (36351)
Awww - Smiling Away!
Thank you very much. Very warming after the stuff I've been through here today. Thanks for brightening up my day and many others day I'm sure. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!
@rainbow (6762)
It works - I amde you smile too - pass it on! Have fun at mylot and SMILE! lol.
@kurtbiewald (2627)
smile yeah, ok, whatever you want I figure ;) ;) ;) me?
@rainbow (6762)
If you smiled then it works, you make me smile so I hope to pass it on! Have fun on mylot today!