Have you found gentlemen now a days?

@jcvernz (477)
On my way home yesterday after office hours at around 6:00 in the evening waiting for a transportation, a bus came full of passengers so the conductor ask me if would ride in and ask me to manage myself standing on the bus, i nod because it's a peak hours and lot of workers go home while im on the bus a man manage to offer his seat for me. I was thankful for i still have found a gentlemenn guy on him. I just utter my gratefulness to him for a nice thing he did for me.Its just so rare this days seing and meeting gentlemen people. How about you?Have you met one?
@bowtieguy (5924)
To look at my sons or to my self in the mirror is the only time I can truly say i see a gentlemen in front of me, and that is sad, I remember when I was younger and to act in a non gentlemen like way was fround apon and society cast down a look of shame upon you, now it seems as it none of that matters anymore. Parents, mostly fathers seem to simply no longer care weither or not their sosn are gentlemen or not, by the way I see todays youth cating around the girls and such and I think that is where the whole problem started.
Yes there are very rare maybe 1 out of 10 good for you.I do believe there are still gentlemen found.I have meet once in a foodcourt at sm, he allowed me to fall inline first before him, maybe he notices that im very hungry, and it was really indeed a nice feeling to know.I really extended my thanks to him.