Is it just me or....?

Romania
Does it happen only to me? Lately, when i've been surfing on Mylot, there would appear a page saying that MyLot is down for a while for system upgrades and asking me to wait and try again.... Does this happen to you too? Why does it happen?
oh!!! this has not happened to me yet!! for me mylot page upload immediately!! there has never been a case when there has been a page showing me that the mylot server is down!!
well then... lucky you.. hope it never happens to you too...
@ucl800 (860)
• Greece
It happens to me yesterday, but it was only for a few minutes. i guess this is happening because they upgrate or improve their system. It is something usual in those kind of sites/forums.
@magikrose (5431)
you will seethat when mylot is making changes to the mylot program. They make changes when enough members report a change they would like to see, or when members are having a problem with the program. It happens to every one.
@misheleen73 (6037)
it's been happening to everybody lately. I was actually in the middle of posting something and got booted out. I don't know why it's happening, but you are not the only one.