Listen up guys

@Caila611 (992)
When your other half asks you to do something do you conveniently "FORGET" to do it? Do you realize that when you "FORGET" you are adding more and more responsibility on your wife or s/o? Did you know that we resent that? The more you "FORGET" the angrier we get and the more you will get the N word (NAG) from us. I know what your up to! I do. . You are trying to control the situation by passively ignoring a chore that needs to be done. You think that is a way to keep the peace but all it does it cause resentment from us ladies. So guys. .think before you conveniently develop Amnesia. You want a happy wife or S/O kindly let us know that you heard us and please let us know if you are busy at the moment that you will accomplish the task at a later time. And don't "FORGET" that you said you would tackle the job. Follow through! All we want to hear is that you acknowledge that you heard our request. Thanks guys!!! We feel loved already!
@SpitFire179 (2536)
Oh i'm so glad that my husband listens to me most of the time!! haha, but there is the odd time when he says to me "i'll do it when i'm done this or when this is over, or i'll do it in a minute, and it just doesn't get done. That's when i decide screw it and just do it myself, he's a goof, and i know he doesn't like doing certain things that i bug him to do, so when he doesn't do what i asked him to do, he's got 2 more things to do for me :D I'm such a mean wife! It's a wonder he loves me so much ;)
@Caila611 (992)
My hubby says he will do stuff but then never does it. I give him a few days or a few hours then i do it myself. And he has the nerve to get angry at me about doing it myself. HELLO! You promised you'd get it done. You can't leave dirty pans with food in them in the kitchen for days!
@brokentia (10394)
*Clapping* :) Right on!!! I hear you loud and clear and could not agree with you more! Why should I be the one that has to do it all. Last time I knew, my name was not Sheena or Super Woman! And your right, each time that he does not respond or "forgets", I do get more and more upset and resentful. That it conditions me to be upset each time that I have to ask him more than once!
@Caila611 (992)
Thank you(*taking a bow*) Someone had to say it. LOL! I live this everyday and it's bugs me to no end!