Rude employees....

@cdparazo (5768)
I just had an experience where I had some flyers printed wherein my instructions were not followed. Since I had to wait and I had seen already some finished flyers, I immediately told the employee to stop since it's not in accordance to my specifications. I was very surprised when she answered me very rudely that I should have looked somewhere else in having the flyers reproduced. I told her that it is not a good thing to tell a customer what she just told me since it would be bad for their business. The employee didn't answer me but she got the rest of the copies and banged them in front of me. Then she turned off the machine and slammed it shut that I was afraid for the machine. I lost patience with her then and told her that I won't pay for those flyers that were not reproduced correctly and that if she is not happy with her job she should quit because she would be doing the company a very big favor by not working with them and then I walked out. It is not the first time that I met those kind of employees. If one is not happy with what they are doing then they should quit than destroy a person's day with their long faces and poor service and attitude. They are the type who would bring the business down. Have you meet those kind of employees and did you give them a piece of your mind? I felt bad because I didn't get to tell her boss of what she did.
I was still in college when I encountered a very rude security guard at a 24/7 convenient store. I won't mentionned the name because I had nothing against the company only this particular security guard. We were on our way home, happy and tired, because of the late choir practice. And we decided to drop by to purchase some drinks. My besfriend, Jean, was flipping thru a magazine, while we were already at the counter. And she was rudely aprehended by the guard. He was accusing her of damaging "the magazineS". And that she wasn't going to buy. He even added that we were there for a long time but didn't buy anything. He was really bossy and arrogant. I'm not the kind of person that argue or fight over something. But this, it really made me angry. And with a receipt in my hand, I couldn't stand to be humiliated that way. As if, we were some unsignificant "customers" or human beings. And even if we were all complaining about him. He had that arrogant look and tone, (he was still answering us)like you are just a bunch of gals what can you do, I am right anyway. All the other crew were already apologizing, my bestfriend didn't even argue with him, and she was half of his size. I couldn't take it any longer. It was too much. I hate to admit it. But I yelled and called for the manager. I didn't care that time. And Jean, got also her cup of it. She slammed the magazine on the counter and payed for it. Put it in front of his face. What happened next? He shut up. Maybe because I wanted to file a complain with their company and request that he was dismissed from his work. (I don't know if it will happen da.) But I think it strung something in him. That's the story of my worst encounter with a rude employee. And I didn't like it even if I complained about him to their manager. I don't like arguments. So as long as I can bear it, its ok, but if not, and especially if I haven't done anything wrong. HhMmmm, I'll think about it. (^^,LOL^^,)
@cdparazo (5768)
If I was in your case, the guard won't be the only person who will get some lectures from me about customer service. I would have called or talked to the manager to orient their guards since they are in the frontline too. As in my case, I would return to the establishment and will talk to the manager and will tell her about the rude employee. I won't ask for the employee to be fired though, but will tell them to train their employees how to properly handle customers. Thanks for responding and may you have a rude people free day too!
We did talked to some of the crews. If I remembered well the manager was there too. And he kept on apologizing and the others crew too. And the fire him statement that I have made, I think it was because he really made me angry. But I'm not that bad, because he may children to feed. So we just left it to the Higher Being's decision. Well, I sometimes think about it. And what is good now, is I can laugh about it. I wish you a happy free rude employee day and many more to come!!
CD, thank you for the best response. It is my first one. I wasn't expecting it. I only knew it now. Thank you for appreciating my post. I'm really grateful! May you have more blessings and a rude employee free day always! Take care! (^^,)
One of the worst times I had with some one like that was when I was traveling on vacation with my family. We stopped at a restraunt to have something to eat, and the waitress put us in a room out of sight of every one else. After about 10 minutes she came in to take our ouder and we ordered frome the menu. With kids you do not order the most expensive things but try to get some decient food for them. after we ordered we waited for about 45 minutes (knowing that the food that we ordered should not take but about 10 minutes tops) We finally just walked out and found another restraunt that gave us great service. We did not give that waitress a piece of our mind but we told the other restraunt abut the lack of service that we received at the first one.
@cdparazo (5768)
I have the same experience too. Some people would tend to treat some customers poorly just because we are on a budget. They really need to undergo some seminars.
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah I do. If I was the owner or the manager I would of told her the same thing you did. I mean that was very rude of her.
@cdparazo (5768)
Thanks for responding my friend. May you have a nice and rude people free day!