Mariah Carey Album

What's the best Mariah Carey album for you?
@ericajoyce (1746)
Hello nanayangel. My favorite Mariah Carey album would have to be Bufferfly, 1's where she sang a duet with Whitney Houston with the song When you Believe. I loved that song. It has a beautiful message and lastly Daydream.
Hi ericajoyce! Thank you very much for your response. I like that song too. It's really inspiring.
@tellus (1442)
• Finland
hi nanayangel! my favourite mariah carey of all time is here first one "mariah carey". i like most of the songs of that album and the first one also includes my favourite songs by mariah "someday". thansk for you post and have a nice day!
Hi tellus! Thank you very much for your response.
I love all her albums.. i think she just gets better and better. but if i were to choose the best, i must say the latest one.. the emancipation of mimi. i really think she need to get rid of the whispery singing style. she needs to get her vocalpower on back! i miss her vocal power in her old songs i.e. anytime you need a friend. whooahh, now thats what i call singing. how do you guys think of her releasing a religious album?
Thank you for your response pamilicious. I think that's a great idea. Knowing Mariah and how much she excels in any genre that she tries, that one will be another challenge for her. But I think that she'll do great with religious songs with her sweet yet powerful voice. Again, thank you for your response.
@gelotan (107)
For me,the best album of Mariah Carey is Butterfly, I really love it...
Thank you very much for your response gelotan. That's my favorite MC album too.
@natalie1981 (2000)
I like emancipation of mimi but I agree with the other poster, every style she does turns out great. She could do classical or opera and it would still be a hit. :)
I agree. She's a really flexible artist. Really one of the bests in the industry. Thank you very much for your response natalie.
@asteriskec (1074)
I love "Butterfly". I think she really showed so much emotion in that album. I also like the arrangement of the songs. Well produced and the songs were well written. I think the album was made after her divorce hence the emotion-filled voice.
I love MC's Butterfly too. Wow, I didn't know that. One of my favorite songs in that album is Breakdown. Thank you very much for your response.
@rica_12 (93)
the best album of mariah carey for me is butterfly..i really love her voice..how i wish we have a same voice..lol
Same here... Butterfly's my fave too... And I wish I have that voice too ^_^
@Nahara (1673)
• Israel
I have 3 albums that I can't live without "Emotions", "Daydream" and "The emancipation of Mimi"
I don't have "Emotions"... Thanx for your reply... :)
I think the best album from Mariah Carey for me is Fantasy album. That album is absolutely full of hits. I remembe that at least 5-6 songs have become top of the chart everywhere. mariah alwas become a good singer