Payouts

Just wondering at what number of post, that everyone got their first payout. I read one post that said he got it with less than 300 posts (don't know if he had referrals or if that makes a big differenc). Is this normal or the exception? I think it would be cool if mylot kept track of leaders by payout to post ratio.
Payout is the 15th of every month. That is if you make it to your selected amount. Most people are set at $10.00 Get to posting and have fun.
Yeah, my question was more directed at how long it took to make the $10 mark. Thanks for the response.
@laltu86 (1253)
I hope you already know about your pay outs so not discussing that but will surely wish you luck to make your $10 quickly. Moreover you can create referals to boost up your income rate by 5%.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I have 140 posts and just 1.50$ made, so I have long way until i reach 10$. Keep posting and you will see by yourself!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I do not have any referrals yet, but I think a Mylot user's payout is individual. I say this because it depends upon a number of factors like how much you post, the quality of your posts, the tags and key words in your post, etc. Payout also depends on what you personally set your own payout amount to be. I set mine at $50.00, because I would get irritated going to the bank repeatedly to deposit $10.00 checks, and also because I spend this amount in gas to get there anyways. I will have to wait longer for my payout, but it will be well worth it! Happy posting Quadren777!