What do you usually do on a Sunday?

What do you usually do on a Sunday? I spend time with my family on Sundays.. Most of the time, I'll just be staying at home with the rest of them.. Sometimes all of us would go to the mall and do a bit of shopping.. Sometimes we do our groceries on Sundays.. And every Sunday evening, all of us, the whole family, attend Mass at our local parish..
Usually household chores...cleaning, laundry, cooking, shopping, etc. Once and awhile I'll get together with a friend or family. I love to buy a newspaper and drink a mug of steamy hot coffee and just hang out in the morning.
@Hubwarts (29)
I play with my daughter. Work on my computer. Read the newspaper. Watch boxing or basketball on TV. Play basketball. Then attend Mass with my family.
If i stay at my rented house,i will be in front of the computer from morning till night. But if i stay in my parents' house then i will have long list of the things to be done.. like do groceries... help them in the garden... play with my cats (19 all...).. wash my car..
SAME SAME SAME AS EVERY OTHER DAY! work on the computer abd abs relpy on MY Lot
@maucute (979)
On Sunday, I usually go out with my B to go to the church and pray together as well as go to the mall and spend time with each other after another week of his work.. It's really nice because at least at those time we could make up for the misses we felt..
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I like to relax on Sundays by not doing anything consisting of household chores ot responsibilities. I will even stay glued to the Internet all day if I choose. I also like to go to parks or zoos during Sundays. Maybe even act like a tourist in my own locale and visit the sites. I will stay in bed later than I usually do during the week, and make breakfast by 10:00 a.m. via brunch. My biggest joy on Sunday is doing absolutely nothing. Nada. Zilch. Sunday is the day for rest, and I plan on taking advantage of this adage.
I have a very busy Sunday. =) I'm usually up by 9am. Watch morning shows while having breakfast with my family. Then by 11am, I have to get ready coz by 12nn my bf will pick me up and head to his house. Then we'll have our lunch with his family. After lunch, we'll just watch movies. By 4pm, we're heading to church to hear mass with his family. Then dinner. =)