what are the 5 most things you hate? or what are the things you hate?

i hate people who are lying. but i know everybody does. :P i hate people who are pervert. but i know everybody does. :P i hate to be late. because that's my sickness becoming late in class. i hate to be ignored. i don't wanted to be alone. i hate people who butch of losers. :P
@rjdreyes (157)
• Japan
well there are things i been hated, 1. rats because i don't like them, they have millions of bacteria and i don't like what they looks 2. insects like cockroach, the flying cockroach is the worst, i'm not sacred with them, i just want to get away with them. 3. too much heat this summer 4. having a bug down on my pc 5. losing a friend is one i hate most.
@lpetges (3036)
i hate snow i hate driving in places i don't know well i hate paying full price i hate wasting time i hate paying taxes
@Xuenylom (84)
• Ethiopia
5? there may be more... but here are the first I can think of 1- I hate people who judge others based on clich├ęs or prejudices or their look or their way of talking or their physical appearance. One should check the log in one's eye before seing the straw in the other's. 2- I hate spiders. Even the smallest ones. And I don't know why. they just freak me. haaaa. 3- I hate when things aren't on schedule. I like things or people to happen/be there in time. 4- I hate TV commercials 5- I hate people who are the first to laugh to their own joke (the louder the most hateful)