birthdays

my best friend will be 40 on Wednesday of next week. He's always playing dirty tricks on my for my birthday. I need some pay back. Anyone have a LEGAL idea???? lol One year, I put his car in the paper for sale. His wife was in on it, we had fun without that one. Oh...did I mention this "birtday war" has been going on for over 20 years?
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
sounds like fun. Maybe act like you forgot it is his birthday.
We threw him for a loop this year. We were actually nice to him. You should have seen him, he kept waiting for the hammer to drop, and nothing ever happened.
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
lol Oh well maybe next year. It was still fun to keep him on the edge though right.
@anonymili (3138)
LOL good discussion. How about going one further this year and getting someone you know who works as an estate agent to put a "sold" sign outside of his home? Obviously you'd have to get his wife in on it too... Or you could get someone to ring him up saying his tax returns have been wrong for the last 5 years and he owes x thousands in back taxes? You might have to be careful on some jokes though, if he has a weak heart, telling a person they owe thousands might bring on a heart attack and that would NOT be a good 40th birthday present. Good luck. x
this is so good! I am saving these for the rest of the group. I have to be careful, because I am the next birthday to come around.
@villageanne (8554)
In our county when someone wants to get back at someon they publish a pictuer in the paper that says something like ....Looks whos 40. Nobody like their age posted in the paper and they always post pictues fo them in a wig or somthing silly.
We've done that. We've rented marquis around town. THe problem now is that we've been doing it for so long that we've run out of ideas. When you have 4 birthdays a year for 25 years...it's hard to be creative. I think we pulled it off this year though.