Does anyone else do this in Mylot

@Shaun72 (15968)
Palatka, Florida
Today i went to my friends and did my response for them. This why I am helping them out by responding to them and it is also helping me out also.
@cdparazo (5768)
I do it everyday. I open 3 windows actually. One for my new discussions, another for discussions that has not responses yet, then another one are for my friends discussions. I prioritize anwering to their discussions before a post discussions of my own.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
that sounds like a great idea. I also started do discussions on my intrests I have fun doing those myself.
In fact, this is the right thing to do.. everyone should be doing this without asking. Why else would someone wants you as a friend if you have not been responding to their discussions?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That is very true. I was just wondering and thought I would ask.
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
The first place i go to for discussions is "discussions my friends started" I try to respond to as many as possible from these discussions started by my friends list, I only chose what i can answer to and have something to say, i can't respond to many of my friends discussions because i don't know much about their topics or it's away from my interests and experinces, anyway it's good to support your friends and many of them also respond to my discussions in return, so far I never had any discussion with zero responses, there's at least 2 or 3 responses there..
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That's great. I have a few disscusions with no posts but my disscussions are getting better. Thanks for your reply.