Virtual pet websites.

@Kythe42 (1412)
Does anyone belong to any virtual pets websites? I am the member of 3 different ones. Neopets, Zetapets, and Teripets. Right now I only really play Teripets anymore. I like it because it's a nice small community and it's fun even though not all areas of the site are finished. I also like that you earn game money by battling your pets. The other pet sites I've belonged to don't do that. Here's the link if you want to check it out. http://www.teripets.com/register.teri?ref=kythe42
I heard about those virtual pets site but hadnt tried any. I would want to if time would permit me but I am too busy to add something more to my hobbies. I am more interested in discussion and forum sites like mylot and I would want a real pet. A dog most probably.
@Kythe42 (1412)
I don't really have much time for those virtual pet sites anymore. I've been really busy with all of my online money making ventures. I do miss playing them sometimes, but I do prefer my real pets more anyway. Thanks for responding.
I've started going on Foopets instead. They're so real, and just now they started speeding up the graphic reaction time. Super exciting.
I am the member of neopets, unfortunately I don't have time to look after my pets. It's a shame...I am finding tons of websites for finding a job. But most of them are scams...(Especially the one who claims $1xxxx/month)
@joiwee (4)
i'm currently playing www.mrtiki.com , not only you can adopt pets like neopets, they have multiplayer games that you can compete with friends. I find it very cool!