horror

any body give me list of fast paced good horror movies. i watch both parts of jeepers and creepers which are very good. suggest any other good horror movies.
@diillu (5122)
skeleton key - picture of a skeleton key
Here are the list of my favourite horror novies: 1. Skeleton key..it is just too good 2. Saw 1,2,3..scarry 3. Ring 1 and 2 4. Silent hill..good one 5. The Others..go0d one too 6. House of wax
• Hungary
well nowadays the best i saw was the silent hill - its absolutelly the best i seen these days, just fantastic atmosphere, really! also good 'the descent' and if you see the ring, i advice you to see the original one, the ringu, from japan. also, the japanese horrors are pritiy good.
@BuffMom (2212)
Some good movies there, I love the Saw movies. The skeleton key was really good because it had a mystery to it. I agree the japanese versions of those movies are pretty neat to watch, they make them pretty creepy!
@BuffMom (2212)
have you tried watching the 30 days of night. I recently watched it, it was pretty good, lots of faced paced action and so on. I liked it.
saw 1.2.3 though i think some horror movies are trash, saw is so exceptional in that the soul of thia movie is not just about blood or violence,it's about humility,about forgiveness.
@nejejama (16)
check out hanibal rising. just released on dvd. you'll see why hanibal lecter turned out the way he did in his adulthood.
@morph3us (823)
have you never seen "cabal"? i find this movie really good one, i suggest you