what are the symptoms of depression?

what are the symtoms of depressions? ow it is treatable at the time of pregnancy. please help..
I suffer from depression and a lot of the symptoms are: changes in appetite, mood swings, irritability, loss of interest, etc. I have been suffering from this since I was twelve and yes you can seek treatment when you are pregnant. You will need to see a doctor for the complete symptoms because they are different in everyone and there are a lot of different depressions like bipolar. When someone is pregnant they will usually prescribe medication that will not harm the fetus or that has little side effects. Most of the time they will prescribe Welbutrin, which has little side effects and can be given in low doses. I would recomend speaking with a doctor and if it gets worse before you can see the doctor, then call the hospital and they will help you.
thanks for your response,really a great help for me.
@besthope44 (12141)
i feel i get refreshed after having my chocolates. And best remedy is Meditation, try breathing exercise, it will help you balance and handle depression.
losing interest in all things is the main symptoms of the depression, it can be treated by yoga and medications.....