MyLot has done, what he has promised!

@Bbilal (2000)
Now I am loving myLot, myLot has promised that he will release something a huge upgrade and I think it's done. I love this new layout. Plus, all the new features of myLot especially (weather one). What you have to say about a new feature blog? What you have to say about new myLot? It will affect on your earnings or they just upgraded the new layout? I am curious to know about crowd reaction on this upgradation. Share your comments :-)
Hello my friend, I think you must be one of the rare few who actually like the new changes. Many don't and I am one of those. The weather thingy is available at any portal.. just go yahoo and it is there. It is really no big deal to me since I can easily get the same elsewhere, not to mention I do not need the weather since it is not helpful. A little pretty maybe, but not that helpful. :P
@Bbilal (2000)
I admit it is not useful because you can find it every where but you can find yahoo bar on www.yahoo.com either then why to use here? Just think over it :)
Well haven't here lately so I guess the upgrade works well. I hope our earnings will upgrade too hahahaha. Just hoping that they'll increase how they rate every post since there are many post here that really serves the purpose.
Basically it's a layout upgrade, although we have to see if somehow has any effect on our earnings. I was more interesting in the possibility to delete some of our own discussions or even the possibility to upload personal movies and earn from them, as with photos. I'll still hoping that this will be between future improvements. For now, the new improvements are ok, it's a better way of organizing ourselves. As i'm from Europe the blog option or news section doesn't affect me that much, i'm waiting for the international participation, as promised by myLot staff.