what is your favorite commercial?

i like the one where the dog ate the cell phone
@angel68 (138)
My favorite commercial if i had to pick would be the ones with the geico lizard in it. He is just the most adorable creature around.
The Geico commercials are very overwhelming, don't you think they out do some of them, espcially the cave man ones. The Austrialian lizard is diffently one of a kind. But a least all are different
@00fear (3216)
i like the walmart commercials. walmart is my favorite store and i always liked the little song that they had in the background. they dont show it anymore and only show some other ones without the song.
I will never forget the series of sarsi commercials aired in the Philippine tv some years back. Sarsi is a brand of softdrink in the country and I believe it was some kind of rootbeer. Those commercials were so differently refreshing to watch. To top it all, they are so much fun to watch, I wouln't mind watching more and more even if the ongoing program will be sacrificed in favor of airing more of them. Now, how I wish I have copies of them I can run in my dvd player at times. I feel bad that they are no longer aired for some years now. I miss them so much.