Happy Thoughts

Hi all i haven't had time this week to do my Happy Thoughts for the day so i will give you all a bunch here to catch myself up. LOL. brewing chai tea • shiny red bicycles • the first bite of your favorite dish • commodious wineglasses • bidding in a silent auction • repainting the shutters • cordless telephones • bobbed hair • the art of interpreting body language • working on your golf swing • pictures of faraway places • solving a riddle • a great teacher • tic-tac-toe • strawberries and champagne • playing Twister • a raucous celebration • pails of flowers • a smile from a stranger • sculpting with clay • lumberjacks • eating light • umbrellas blossoming in the rain • breaking open pistachio nuts • going to the theater • a well-earned vacation • wool socks on a wooden floor • good posture • curly wild grape vines • extra-sharp Vermont cheddar i agree with alot of these i hope some makes someone smile. Have a good day, it will be nice in cleveland today, it was in the 40's yesterday and suppose to be in the 60's today of course i'd rather have the 70 degree days we had monday and tuesday.
@Willowlady (10666)
Nice way to catch up with you. Doing laundry, brewing tea, sausage gravy and biscuits. The heater going well in van on a chilly evening. A morning to myself with the kids sleeping to get alot done. A day off from work Postivity from my friends Increase pay from Mylot even if it is only temporary and maybe an improvement. Clear clean water to drink Getting the dishes done in the nice hot water. Watching my favorite movie A sunny day My cats with catnip. That should do it for me for now. Thanks for sharing and allowing me to share also.
@buenavida (9385)
• Sweden
Thanks so much all of you, made me feel a lot better, and may I add the gurgling sound of a little baby who trains talking or whatever that sound means. And the tiny toes of the same baby. (one of my friends has an almost two months old little boy, so just the thought of him makes me happy)
@aprilgrl (4460)
Thanks for sharing your happy thoughts.
@honeyangel (1992)
oh happy thoughts,some are diffently true,expecatly opening a pistacho nut
@marlyse (1056)
i love your happy thoughts yvonne. you cant imagin how they help me trough my day. today i would prefer to take a pistachio nuts, a picture of faraway places and extra sharp cheddar if you wond mind lol thank you so much for sharing these with us :-)
@Lakota12 (42681)
bobbed hair havent heard that one for a long time lol We had been in the 90s now back to the 60s 40s at night and windy as all get out
@susieq223 (3742)
That is a great list. I would like to add cuddling with a cat--don't you just love it when they nuzzle you like your picture/avatar?
that is so true and actually we were napping on sunday LOL
@CatEyes (2449)
Too cute. Happy thoughts is what I need these days. I just can't seem to get myself out of this funk I am in. The only thing that makes me happy these days is reading. Oh well I am sure I will shake it off. Thanks for the happy thoughts.
@susieq223 (3742)
Thanks for BR. It's still a good list! I'm eating strawberries without the champagne.