What's with Wealth Toolbox?

@catcai (1057)
Hi guys i jus need to ask this, I hope im not violating any mylot rule by doing this, im just kinda curious as to how this site works. I've seen tons of discussions before here in myLot giving out nice sites to earn, and this site was one of the promoted sites. I was just wondering- is this a scam? because other than seeing the graphs of your earnings you only get to see your account info- there's no pay method, they don't even ask for your egold or paypal account. Do you think wealth toolbox is legit? is there anyone here who's a member and has already earned something from this site? Please do share or be kind to clarify stuffs regarding this. have a great day =)
@nishdan01 (3052)
I have joined wealthtool box a while ago.I see money increasing.Now there are no referral business and They have put regulations on maount of people who can join newly.They have been and still says thatt payment will be done only after 2 years.Nothing needs to be done as a work.You need to sign uo and log in frequently.That is all.Some says it is a scam as there is no password used to log in.Anyone can log in by enetring the e-mail id. There is no loss of time or money there.So let us wait and see if we earn something.
@catcai (1057)
Boy 2 years. i wonder if they can keep track of the people who joins them for 2 years... well you're right, its not like we paid a fee to join, and moreso, we dont do anything. But it would really be nice should we get paid for it someday.... just dreamin' =)
Hi , I am a member of this site and apparently it doesn't payout . You don't do anything at all , sign up and then log in when you get the chance to see how much money you made but I got an email a little while after I signed up telling me that I wouldn't be getting from this site as they didn't really payout . I don't figure I lost out on anything as all I had to do was sign up but I don't believe I will actually be getting my money from them but all you have to do is sign up and then go to it once everyday or whenever you can to see what you are at . Hope this helps !!
@catcai (1057)
Well i guess your right, we dont do anything anyway we just log in and thats it... i was just curious about this because ive been reading a lot of money making blogs and most of them recommend wealth toolbox as a site to ern something from. Anyway thank you for your response! i really appreciate it. have a great day!
@caribe (2465)
It is listed as a scam site. Right now you haven't lost anything but I would be very careful. At some future date they will probably be asking you to put money in this "so called account" that is making you so much money and haven't had to do a thing. That is when it will become a losing situation to you. Right now they are just building your confidence in them by showing you how much the money that they "gave" you is making for you. So you think that is great. When they start wanting you to "invest" your personal money to make it grow faster, is when you will lose.