Home owners!!!

@sarah22 (3980)
Would you rent you house out when having to move? Or sell just not to have to deal with some renters?
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I don't think I would rent it out. I have heard too many landlords complaining that they cannot get people to move, when evicted. Taking them to court only gave them another 90 days before having to move, with no income coming to landlord and then they tear the place up before they do go.
@sarah22 (3980)
yes, i too have heared bad things
@bluewings (3857)
I feel having a caretaker is far better than selling off a house.Of course renting is another option when we have the contracts sorted out and have a good legal backing if anything goes wrong.If I move away I'd consider renting as the second option .The first would be getting a caretaker and selling won't be an option for me unless I am faced with a desperate situation.
@Willowlady (10665)
We had a house when we built the one we are supposed to be in. We tried to land contract it. I think it went for 4 times in a handful of years and no one kept it. Finally just had to let it go since it can to a head right after we had the housefire and had no income to pay for it ourselves. Bad set of circumstances sure has befallen us. Hoping someone is in it now and loves that house.
Many factors involved. Renting it out means income but grappling with tenants may not be the most enviable of tasks. If you can get a good price, selling it is also a good idea.