If a man or a woman

@asia06 (20)
United States
October 18, 2006 2:25pm CST
if some one in ur relationship was abucive what would u do stay for ur kids if u had any or would u jsut leave speak up
2 responses
• United States
18 Oct 06
I would seperate for a length of time for both parties to get help. Pray and ask God for guidance to see if a solution could be worked out. God Bless
@SunnyDays (1071)
• Bahamas
18 Oct 06
I would leave as it wouldn't be good for the kids to grow up in an environment like that as well ... Normally abusive behaviour isn't getting better but worse