Pera... (Money)

@Chadanne (253)
Money is hard to earn this days.. Im still in college but i still struggle to earn money so that i can support myself.. my fellow kababayans, how's our economy treating you? Look at us, we work hard to have a descent life yet those people at the top spend the money of the Filipino people... How long does it take before our country disentegrates???
@chesssy (203)
it's really hard to earn money! GRABE! it's really unfair that the people at the top gets richer and richer. while there are so many who are hungry and are jobless. we should really elect deserving people this coming elections.
@Chadanne (253)
thats right. Sometimes reality sucks but thats reality... the hell with those corrupt politicians.. if not for them we could have a better life..
@mz_Ira (1091)
It is hard to look for money indeed. Mas lalong humirap ang buhay ngayon. I just can see the difference of being in a foreign and wealthy country to back to manila and suffer. I cant believe that our government havent anything at all to lift our economy at least instead they just let us people suffer. Ridiculous! We have a president pero mas lalo naman ata nghihirap ang pilipinas. I am a filipino pero sorry guys but i am so ashamed of our fellow filipino officials.. Im back in pinas to study, my just been here for a year butmy savings are all gone! My parents have to send me to college so eto hahanap ng part-time job for extra income. Sana man lang maging priority din nila mga students kahit papano when it comes to Jobs like sa UK, kahit full time students they give them part-time jobs for extra income... Maging considerate naman sana Gobyerno!