No reason to

No reason to go on. My mother is so mean to me. My life is falling apart. My friend doesn't care anymore. I just want to give up. Life is hopeless.
@claudia413 (4284)
Maybe your friend is having problems also right now and just can't deal with anything else, like you. But life is NOT hopeless, my friend. Try changing your phone number or something like that if you can't move where your Mom wouldn't know where you are. But, remember that friends can also have problems.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
You sound like me when I am feeling depressed. In fact, I think you stole the words out of my mouth! Instead of focusing on the negative or what you do not have, try busying yourself for awhile with something, like a hobby. Do you do crafts? I like to sew and hence I stab my fingers with the needle. At least I am prepared if I turn out to be a diabetic after all... lol
@caribe (2465)
There are many reasons to go on. You have your whole life in front of you. You are just experiencing some temporary problems that will just won't be really significant later in your life. Just wait, you will see. Nothing is ever hopeless. It might seem like it is at the moment, but it will get better. You are just going through a bad time. Things will get better.
@judyt00 (3504)
You are 37 years old, Why are you so dependent on what your mother says? How is your life fallingapart. You really need to be more specific.
talk to your mom. maybe there is just miscommunication between you and your mom. a lot of people experience the same and get past it. im sure you will, as the other poster said,just hold on. sooner or later everything will be alright. good luck