Credit cards-do you think they are good..

or a bad thing? I personally don't have any..
I truely feel cradit cards are the devil. If you know just how to manage them fine. I had my credit card s canceled. I had a payment due the 23'rd of the month. just to be on the safe side. I sent it out on the first of the month. I also sent 20.00$ over my amount due. Would you believe they charged me late fees. the late fee was dated the 24th. I went the freak off. I called them and gave them a great big piece of my mind. I told them I wanted all of those gone and wanted to pay it off. I also wanted to cancel my card. I had to cancel another for them also saying it was late. Never have it been late. They did this because I was not stupid. I learned to mail in at least 5$ over in order to save me years of paying off. Now I will never get another card. Unles it were for a store christmas time. I would pay it off in three months and cancel.
good plan. sorry to hear you went through such a struggle! i won't ever get one. they're just a hassle.. and COSTLY!
great choice cards are robbers
Haven't heard of it/them! I will stear clear though!!
@ssh123 (31096)
Credit cards are created to harness the weakness of man. It is a kind of pushing card holders into debt trap. Interest rate is prohibitively exhorbitant and it is a slow poison. I had 5 cards and now reduced it to two and soon I will make it one. The offers are tempting and one cannot resist the temptation. That is the problem.
Definitely agreed.. it has gotten some of my loved ones into some trouble..
@ssh123 (31096)
thanks for your comment and compliments.
If you are carful about how you use them, they can be a great thing, but if you abuse them, you can get into some serious trouble.
Agreed.
@lesterdsa (1647)
THEY ARE GOOD IF U THINK THEY ARE BAD AND IF U HAVE ONE HAND IT OVER TO ME , I NEED IT TO USE WITH PAYPAL.
Please don't type in caps! Also.. I don't have one.. and probably won't for a while.. If you need one go to your bank and apply for one.. or apply for Vida/Mastercard/Discover.. As long as you have some sort of credit someone will give you one..
@moneymind (10519)
i don't have any credit card iehter and no bank will issue me one if i wanted to have one 'cause i don't qualify for thier standard. greetings. : )
it's truly a blessing in disguise. credit cards are the devil lol.
@LovingIt (5398)
I think they are good if you stick to one card and pay it off monthly. I have way too many and have built up way too much debt on them. I'm not sure I'll ever get them paid off now.
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
I think they can be good and bad. Good because they help you to build credit and pay for things when you may not have the money right at the moment but they can be bad if you let them spin out of control with reckless and haphazard spending.
They can be good if you use them wisely. If you need to get a mortgage on a home then chances are you will need to have some type of credit history. If credit cards are used wisely they can help you save money such as: rewards programs that credit cards offer however one should pay of their balance monthly or you will not save any money. Credit cards can also be very bad...credit cards allow you to buy something that you really don't need and then you can be stuck paying for that item for years.
It depend to user, if they are wise to use it,..credit card helpful, but if user unwise, credit card = DISASTER
Worse invention ever! I wish I never heard of the damn things! Don't ever get one!
@zohashim (181)
i hate my credit cards! they make me want to spend more than i have :S lol good ole cash is good because you know wats in ur pocket!
i think its good if used in a proper way