What do you prefer the most? Troy or 300?

@gelotan (107)
many says that Troy is much better than 300...I want to hear your side...
@besthope44 (12135)
300 is best than troy!
i prefer i like star oriented movies what about you 300 is also a good movie
300 was one of the best movies I ever saw. I saw it once and I am planning to go back and see it. The graphics were like none I've ever seen before. How 300 soldiers took on thousands of men out numberd like 30 to 1 and stillcame out on top. Even the king was a warrior in most movies they just sit back but not a Spatan King he was in the front with all the danger. I can't wait till this movie is on DVD so I can buy it.
My side. For me I prefer 300 than Troy. Well.. that's my opinion 300.. shows the warriors in a really a war-like look, they have unique, intriguing, mysterious, and unexpected imagination of Xerxes, did I spell that right? the picture of wars are really good, including the background, darkness of the scene, the type that you just see in the paintings, the yells AHOO AHOO,the stunts, and the fightings are bloody-ier than troy, a unique way of delivering the story and describing the character of Spartans, and it has a touching ending.