Tom Lowe on American Idol

Tom Lowe - Tom Lowe got booted off American Idol right before Hollywood
There is a contestant that got kicked off during the final 'kick out' part, right before Hollywood. His name is Tom Lowe, and I was so mad when he got the boot because I thought he was better than some of the people that got through, ESPECIALLY Sanjaya! I hate that guy. If you dont know who I am talking about check out the sites below and let me know what you think of him! Thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRDyGD94r8Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKDzCaYRwoU&mode=related&search=
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I think Tom Lowe sounds good, but not great. I know I sound like Simon, but he is forgettable. You would go to his concert, enjoy his music, but then forget about it two weeks later. He carries his vocals a little too long and he looks gay, but what do I know. I don't know the history, so these are my initial reactions to Lowe. I am also guessing Lowe is not individualized enough, for he fits in the crowd when singing. And since American Idol is about high school politics and not actual talent like he supposedly just displayed on Youtube, Lowe most likely got the boot because of his lack of "image." He comes off as a do-gooder mama's boy. Yuck!
In short, Sanjaya is not the best singer, but people do remember him, not to mention Sanjaya's ability to stand out in a crowd more than Lowe. Uh-oh, it must be those high school politics speaking again! lol
i think people remember snjaya because of how bad he is and how stupid it is he is still on...lol =P And his stupid hair dues, that just annoying the crap out of me! =D lol.
Yeah he sounds good, he is def. better than some people on now. I like him singing the National Anthem better, he can really hit those good high notes. But he sounds good during both songs. He's really cute too! ;P