Make your rank high in MyLot

Pakistan
Anyone can make his rank high in mylot. i saw that some of mylot members has only 109 post and they are rank holder. can anyone tell me how can we increase our rank or make our ranking on mylot.
hi! when you reached 100 posts, you will have a star rating. that's your mylot reputation. it's how other mylot users rate the quality of your discussions, responses and comments in others' discussions. star rating is from 0 to 10, with 10 being the highest. it also indicates how much (+) positive ratings you receive from other mylot users. that's why it's very helpful if you will rate responses to your discussions accordingly. (+) positive, if relevant and useful (-) negative, if not relevant and useful (!) if abusive content and must be reported to mylot keep doing quality posts. goodluck. you will achieve your star rating soon. :)
• Pakistan
thanks dear i am just trying to improve my quality. and i hope i will get my rank soon. thanks for your ideas :)