Do you know some proverb about friendship?

China
I know some,they are: 1.A friend in need is a friend indeed. 2.A life without a friend is a life wihtout sun. If you know some,you can write down here,i will give the best response who offer most!
@cheribam (448)
A Proverb by Elbert Hubbard: A faithful friend is a medicine for life. A faithful friend is better than gold. A friend by your side can keep you warmer than the richest furs. A friend cannot be known in prosperity; an enemy cannot be hidden in adversity. A friend in power is a friend lost. A friend is one who is there to care. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. Another one by Amanda Gier: A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. A friend is someone that won't begin to talk behind your back when you leave the room. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight and walks beside you in the shadows. A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer. These are my favorite proverbs about frienship, hope you like it.
oh,my friend,i find it difficult for me to make the choice,how difficult......
@wm69love88 (3466)
A faithful friend is hard to find. A friend is easier lost than found. A friend is never known till a man has need. A friend without faults will never be found. A hedge between keeps friendship green. A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend. A man is known by his friends. Between friends all is common.