Do you keep suffitient coins small notes in your purse

I have always coins and small notes in my purse. Some times it is very difficult to get change. I have many experiences. So now am keeping suffitient coins and small notes while travelling or marketings. Comment pls.
@lyndee22 (1211)
I do the same as you do. I make it a point that i have enough coins in my purse when i travel especially if i ride in a public utility vehicle or tricycle. Sometimes they won't give me my change even if I know that they have coins, so I'm the loser. Having the exact amount consume less time and a fair play to both parties.
Thanks for the response and it is always we feel very comfort to keep exact change with us.
@lynd0n (226)
Yeah, I have to. They come in handy when you have to make a phone call and you're cellphones running low. I make it a point to have at least enough coins or change in my purse to pay fot the fare back home and to make at least 2 phone calls.
i try to-but most often you have to ask the bank for change here or they'll automatically hand you 20's or bigger bills when you cash your check. some of them will give you $100's,then no store on the street wants to take them.
@zing_i (269)
I do keep enough change with me but we normally use the credit card so its not so important that we should carry the coins
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
I always like to make sure that I have sufficient number of various small notes, sometimes it's hard to get a change for bigger bills especially when paying for small things.. But I hate keeping coins, as a man I don't carry a bag and I don't like keeping coins in my pockets, whenever I'm given coins as a change I but them in one drawer at home, I have plenty of coins there that I should take to the bank one day :)