do you have any superstition while having bath?

bathroom - picture of bathroom
@demo3424 (599)
i would like to know if you have any superstition while having bath.
@robert19ph (4584)
No, superstition while taking a bath. A cold and hot bath is good. It cleanses your body better. A cold shower is very good for the health. Try it if you have not.
@demo3424 (599)
yes i always have bath daily
@towongfoo27 (2989)
What kind of superstition do you mean? Maybe a superstition about cleanliness being next to Godliness? Is there another cultural superstition about baths, like they refresh the inner-soul and protect a person from evil spirits? Maybe there are miniature diaspores just waiting for the opportunity to make us sick... I just hope Freddy's mug doesn't all of a sudden appear while I'm soaking away... It would be kind of cool if soaking in the bathtub made a person a "medium" for communication from the outer spheres...
@demo3424 (599)
bath is needed.i was not reffering superstition to having bath, what i meant was while having bath do you follow any ritual or any kind of fixed timing of having bath etc.
@vamisola (906)
nope. i dont. do you?
@Savvynlady (3685)
to put it plainly, hell NO! I take a bath daily at night; I have to before I sleep or I'll itch. It's not good for me to NOT bathe before I fall asleep and if I don't have a bath available, there better be some water going on me before then. I don't know which superstition of which you talk about but no, I have no bad feelings on taking or while having a bath. I don't mean to offend you with the Hell No but I love to bathe.
@Melody1 (968)
Pardon my ignorance demo.But I would definitely like to know what on earth superstition has to with taking bath?I know in a land of diverse cultures,we do have unique thoughts and,traditions and beliefs.I'm intrigued genuinely as to what those superstition could be. There is great religious importance attached to bath in our country,no doubt about it.Like taking holy dip in the Ganges and other sacred rivers on special occasions like Purnima and Ekadashi. But any kind of superstition prevalent is something I don't have any idea about.Would like to know if you know of any such thing.Thanks.:-)
@demo3424 (599)
yes there is superstition like keeping the soap on the right corner and having bath always facing the back of the door believing that doing so it will bring you good luck.
@subathra (3519)
I dont have any supersitious belief.I take bath twice a day and it depends upon my comfortable timimg.
@williamjisir (22900)
I don't have any superstition at all while having a bath. To have a bath every day makes me feel good and refreshed. I usually have a shower for twice at least. One for getting up and one for going to bed. When hot summer comes, more than two is needed. I hate to feel sticky with sweater all over. Just love to have a nice and clean body.