Do you think the internet has made people's lifes a whole lot easier

@kstrzwsk (146)
tell me what you think of the internet.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I think the Internet is a convenient tool that is slowly but surely killing off mankind, because all we do is sit on our butts. That usually means less exercise, less quality-time with family and friends, and less time spent outdoors. I think man's evolution will amount to bigger eyes and brains, but our ears will disappear into little stubs because of the Internet. Pretty soon, man will be the alien always online via intraveneous wires like a cyberborg. What's even worse is that there will be no such thing as privacy anymore because of smart houses, cameras, and big brother. lol
@kstrzwsk (146)
You make a very good point. Thanky for answering. (I just made up the word thanky lol, means thank you)
@freak369 (5123)
In ways yes, in ways no. You have almost instant access to information but people still refuse to 'read' it and come up with their own conclusions on things. They read something and assume that it is a fact and if you have spent any amount of time online you know that's not always the case. Kids have it made when it comes to homework. They can look up facts, famous people and events and have several different sources to quote from. The downfall is that some choose to just cut and paste the information and use it as their own. That's not learning, it's stealing information and passing it off as their own.
@kstrzwsk (146)
yeah thats to bad ppl go and steal other ppls work like dat. I used to do that, just reword it to make it my own. Basicaly I would just use a thesaurus to take out the big words and replace them with like, 3 letter words lol
@demo3424 (599)
i think the internet has made people's lifes a whole lot easier.it has made it possible to work from home and buy things online.it has reduced the time to recieve mails from the traditional postal mails