inspiration

@manvik (981)
Hungary
Who inspires you? Celebrities,businessmen,politicians or a normal person?Why do we always take examples of famous people?We cannot be inspired by a common person like you and me.
@healer (1782)
I am a music lover and i have people who inspires me from all the genres of music. But apart from that I have a friend of mine who does wonders she is blind(completely) but she is a achiever. She can go alone to anywhere and does what she wants to do, she is a person of practical and who believes in herself. She is my inspiration at the moment.
@manvik (981)
• Hungary
I am also inspired by the people who overcome every barriers and acheive the goal in their life.thanks for the response.
A lot of people inspire me. First are my kids. I got inspired by people from all walks of life but mostly from successful entrepreneurs coz i myself is one. I was always impressed on how they make a small and humble beginning grow into something really big. I want to follow their paths and I was hoping my kids would be influenced too.