Let us share history of coming in this amazing myLot site

@edigital (2710)
Prior to join here I was in Yahoo Q&A and posted questions answer other questions in Yahoo Q&A. I found it interesting moreover some of my questions got huge answer and some of my answers choosed as best by many users there. Once I found a discussion about mylot. I searched mylot site and found it then readidng some posting I was charmed a lot and signed up mylot. At that time mylot community was about 42,100 Of course I still visit my root i.e. Q&A and have more than 200 points in my account. Above all, mylot is a great site and uncomparable in the networld. Let us share our history of joining here.
@Lifeless (2638)
My experience on mylot has been very good till date.. I have been paid twice here and currently looking for my 3rd payment.. I enjoy my time here at mylot, though I only get to spend an hour daily...
@amitavroy (4823)
well frnkly speaking i am here from my forst option and i am still here and i tried yahoo and i was not so keen about that any ways different people have different views but yes these kind of sites are quite useful for information
@Ruhana (129)
While surfing a website in interenet I found a link through a know friend then I signed up easily and found interesting. My that friend now in Germany. However, its lot of information attracts me to come here and to stay here though I have less time to use it everyday - I am happy for myLot.com
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I was one day searching on yahoo for jobs to do at home and I came across mylot on the search. I have been here since then. It was totally by accident too.