This is again about my 9 star status.

By Bala
@balasri (26537)
India
September 9, 2007 10:19am CST
Why it is not budging at all.I am getting more appreciations,more friends and more responses.What and where something is amiss I don't know.If it is in your hands my friends, will you please help me attaining my dream 10 because I think that I am worthy of it and this thing is playiing very elusive.If you also think so why don't you rate my discussions positively and give me a little push if, yes if you think that I am worthy of it.Hope I am not taking much advantage.Being here for some time I think that I just deserve what is right and fare for me.
6 people like this
9 responses
• Malaysia
9 Sep 07
OK I heard your dream voice loud and clear. Don't worry my friend, I will support you dream. And there are true logic to support your words. I will do it, but which button for me to press? You mean that + on the right hand side on this page? Sorry to ask that? I mean the gadget!!!
1 person likes this
• Malaysia
9 Sep 07
I've rated you +, see there!!!
1 person likes this
@balasri (26537)
• India
10 Sep 07
Thanks Mike.I will do any favor in return.I owe you one.Yes it is the +.
2 people like this
@balasri (26537)
• India
11 Sep 07
Wow!Mike I got the 10 star.Thanks man.You are wonderful.
1 person likes this
@jayalaksmi (1039)
• India
10 Sep 07
First of all i would like to wish you all the best for the 10 star and would also rate you positively here. It seems you are really a good mylotian and are working hard here.
1 person likes this
@balasri (26537)
• India
10 Sep 07
Thanks a lot my friend.Thanks for the appreciation.I'll make myself worthy of your praise.I love you all, the beautiful people here.
1 person likes this
@subathra (3519)
• India
10 Sep 07
I have always rated positive for all your discussions, responses and comments.You truly deserve 10 star and i will defintely rate + & support all your future discussions. i wish i could see you with the 10 blue star at the earliest.Best of luck.
1 person likes this
@balasri (26537)
• India
10 Sep 07
I value your goodwill,support and friendship more than any numbers.I want to raise to 10 just because it is there.Thanks a lot .
2 people like this
@wz2007 (128)
• China
10 Sep 07
Very sorry my friend,I also not understand reason is what.But I believe that you would certainly succeed of .Because that cee the person that you are a to throw in very hard
1 person likes this
@balasri (26537)
• India
10 Sep 07
Thank you very much for your support my friend.
2 people like this
@theprogamer (10534)
• United States
11 Sep 07
Well Bala, you could always have a troll or trolls tailing all of your posts. They just hang out and rate them negative just to get off on it. Look at some of my posts and responses, and you'll see why I say this. Good luck getting your 10.
@balasri (26537)
• India
11 Sep 07
Sorry friend for me being so muff.I just could not understand the troll part.Will you please explain it.Thanks for your wishing.
1 person likes this
@theprogamer (10534)
• United States
11 Sep 07
Trolls are people with nothing better to do on the net, so they just mess with people. In our case its getting rated negative.
@jpetals (314)
• Canada
9 Sep 07
I will rate you positive and help you, but to be honest, I don't really care what my star is. I can't make everyone like me or think what I contribute is great. Sometimes I post stuff that people don't really like, but it's the truth. A fine score for me would be 5, but that's just me. Good luck on your goal.
1 person likes this
@balasri (26537)
• India
10 Sep 07
Thanks for the promise.Well I have this habit of keeping deeply involved in whatever I do and prove to be good at that.As this seems to be a challenge facing me everyday I just want to win over it.Thanks again.
@Sir_bobby88 (8231)
• Singapore
11 Sep 07
Well i think everyone here has the right to vote yea ... i guess everyone has to accept their rating yea .
@balasri (26537)
• India
11 Sep 07
Yes friend.You seem to be my lucky star.I got the 10 star 30 minutes back and accepted it.Thanks for the response myfriend and keep posting .Bye!
1 person likes this
@biggerb (2024)
• India
11 Sep 07
You seem to be at it.Never ever giving up.I guess you rightflly deserve your star status.All the best to you.
@balasri (26537)
• India
11 Sep 07
Thank you very much dear.Patient pays.I cherish your appreciation very much.All the best to you too.Keep mylotting.
1 person likes this
@someonesmom (5761)
• Canada
10 Sep 07
I hate to see you disappointed about your status. I've read with interest 'many' of your discussions, and think they're great. I always give you a positive rating. I hope you achieve your blue star soon.:)
@balasri (26537)
• India
10 Sep 07
Thank you very much my dear friend.I appreciate everything you said.I feel very happy to have friends like you here.
2 people like this
• Canada
10 Sep 07
You're very welcome:)