Do You munch something whenever you are watching a movie?

@ruchimom (280)
Australia
December 22, 2009 6:23pm CST
Hi I always like to munch something while I am watching a movie,Popcorn,crackers etc but if nothing celery and carrot sticks can also do teh trick for me. What about you?DO you like eating in front of the televison?
4 responses
• Indonesia
23 Dec 09
I dont really like to eat or munch something when I watch movie. I just simply forget to eat it lol, so after the movie end, all my food will still there more or less. And I prefer to slurp a drink.
@sagnik42 (3592)
• India
23 Dec 09
Of course I do. I need a packet of chips or popcorn with me when I am watching movies at a theater. While I am watching movie in my computer I do not always munch but still do it occasionally. Have a nice day.
@jlamela (4898)
• Philippines
23 Dec 09
Yes, I always make it sure to eat something while watching movies because it seems I easily get hungry while seating and focus my eyes and attention to the screen. Usually I eat burger, fries and potato chips. I detested popcorn because it will stick the greasiness to my fingers.
@Ruby_Dawn (617)
• Spokane, Washington
23 Dec 09
you know it is weird even at the movie theaters I dont munch much but I dont tend to munch a LOT when I am playing video games,it does not really matter what I am munching on but the thing I munch the most is sunflower seeds lol