Motherhood is not for everyone!

@Mirita (2668)
Motherhood is a blessing ,but is also a big responsability. Not everyone is ready to be a mother because in my opinion our kids are always first. We need to provide a good life for our kids by making sure that all their needs are met. Every child deserves an education and to have clean clothes on their bodies. Also, a great deal of love, support and understanding is essential to most kids today. So many kids feel unloved and neglected and this is why their lives don't turn out to be as bright as they should be.
@jcvernz (477)
It is true that not all women are given the chance to be a mother. Me, personally i was so grateful and blessed when i delivered my first baby boy one year ago. It was a very momentous moment of my life. He is now 1 year and 5 months old and im doing my best to provide him everything from the clothes he wear, the food he intake and most of all i want him to feel that he was loved and cared most. He is my life...my world...my everything...and i was so thankful to GOD that i was given the chance to be a mother.I certainly believed that GOD has a very big purpose why he gave me my son and change my views in life for the better. His existence into my life was with a reason that i once knew.I felt so sad for all mothers who abandoned thier children.Children are blessings and precious gift from GOD that must be taken extra care and loved.
@Mirita (2668)
You are a perfect example of what a good mother should be. Keep up the good work. Congratulations and may the lord bless your baby boy.
@jcvernz (477)
Thanks Marita for the nice comment. I really appreciate it very much.I know im not a perfect mother but i will try my best to be a perfect one in the eyes of my son. Have a nice day. GOD bless.
@Mirita (2668)
Your Welcome and Keep up the Good Work!
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Do you have any children Mirita? I have one child, so I understand what you are trying to say, but maybe a lecture isn't the right way to say it. Other parents might take offense, but maybe this is a good tactic. After all, your lecture will get them to think, yes? Yet I do not understand how one of your statements flows to the next at the end of your discussion. It makes little sense that "many kids feel unloved and neglected" from "a great deal of love, support, and understanding." Do you see my point? I think what you are trying to say is that the responsibility of having a child and the love for a child often conflict, and that it is sad when each is conflated with the other, for love and responsiblity are not the same thing. Am I close?
@Mirita (2668)
Yes, I have two boys ages 20 and 15. My older boy is in college and my younger boy is in high school. They are both wonderful kids ,and I'm very proud of them. What I meant was that if a mother really loves her childrem, she will do whaterver it takes to make sure those kids receive the best. Some women just don't have these maternal feelings that most of us have because they are self-centered. It does not mean that they are bad people ,but not everyone is fit to be a parent. I saw a lot of cases like this when I was a social worker.
@Mirita (2668)
I don't know what is your confusion. In one sentence, I'm saying that kids need support and understanding and in another sentence I'm saying that if kids feel unloved and neglected, they might not have a bright future. I know this is late ,but just to make sure I answer your question.
im feeling the same way too. because at young age, im a mother now. I had a daughter, 6 months old and im just 20 years old. It was really a sacrifice to me because i dont have much time to myself. I dont do things like i used to do when i was single and i have to think my baby first before me.
@Mirita (2668)
It's normal to feel that you don't have much time for yourself ,but I think that you are doing a wonderful job by putting your child first. You are very young ,so is normal to have those feelings ,but I can tell that you love your baby more than anything. Things will get better and you'll see what a blessing it is to see her grow. By the way, she looks adorable in the picture.
@gabesmom (1246)
I agree. Once you become a mother, your whole world changes. You are now responsible for another human being. You can't just go out whenever you want or buy whatever you fancy. I usually put my son's needs before mine. It's sad that a lot of women and men as well do not take being a parent seriously.
@Mirita (2668)
Is nice to know that you agree with me. My two boys will always come first and I'm willing to make all the sacrifices in the world.