What is your biggest Pet Peeve?

Mine would probably be liars. White lies are okay but I mean those type of people who like to live in fantasiers where they would make up one story after another. I used to have a friends like that and even though we can't stand her, we just let her be cause she seems happy talking all that fake crap about her. What about you, whats your biggest pet peeve?
i hate theives. if you ask me for something i will give it to you or let you borrow if i have it. dotn just take it from me. if they will steal they will lie. now as far as around the house i hate reaching to get a cup and the kids do the dishes and the rim of the plastic cups didnt get washed good and you can see where they missed a spot lol. we wash by hand so it happnes. it drives me nuts
yea i feel you. I know what you mean, I can totally relate. We used to have a nanny who showed us really good gestures then after a few weeks we discovered that little by little our can goods and other snacks seem to dissapear everytime my sister checks. We ignored it at first but then my aunt caught our nanny sneaking food into a bag when she thought everyone was already asleep. My sis didn't fire her though, but told her that if she ever needed anything, food or whatever she could always just ask cause we're not that selfish and wouldn't restrict her of doing so as long as she lets us know. Cause we look pretty stupid searching every where for the can goods and stuff lol.
@natalie1981 (2000)
Mine would be arrogant, self-important people who thinks they know everything and acts like a know it all. Those kind of people just really, really, really irritates me. They're so annoying. They exude this air of "I'm better than you" attitude which just makes my skin crawl every time they talk.