The Subject I like best

The Subject I like Best -  Of all subjects I study I like maths best
Of all the subjects I study I like maths best.YOu know maths helps you to exercise your brains,and make you smarter and more intelligent.Maths can be applied in all fields of science,and that is why it is said to be the mother of all subjects.
@myrith (1830)
I totally agree with you, I need math to enhance my Profession, but am stuck where I am, which is still fulfilling and I enjoy doing it,but only because I cant figure it out, I'll get it for a while, and do well in class, but when it comes to the Exam, oh my God I always fail miserably!
yes,math is very difficult,but remember no pain no gain,right?
I like mathematics because its the only one subject which keep your brain to work alot and the physical body to work less.... But the universal quote is "Mathematics is the queen of all subjects" it means it a part of every subject but it does not generate any subject so mother may not be........ In further Algebra is the heart of Mathematics
I am happy to hear someone have the common interest with me!Thanks your response!
@LouisJ (490)
• Turkey
my favorite subjects are geography and biology.