need help with a problem

October 21, 2006 8:04am CST
about a real estate agent
2 responses
@claudia413 (4284)
• United States
21 Oct 06
Contact your local Board of Realtors. It would help if you'd told us where you lived as laws vary from place to place.
@perugu (5281)
• India
21 Oct 06
hi,go for local leading rowdy sheeter..for immeadiate settlement..