missing father

United States
October 21, 2006 10:48am CST
Trying to locate the father of my child. Joseph Gribble is his name and he is in prison I do not know where. I have tried so many sites and have paid for checks to. I have a social security # I haven't tried yet bu wanting to find him before anything bad happens to him? Any suggestions
1 response
@pontgtp (970)
• United States
21 Oct 06
I dont know, but good luck with that and welcome to Mylot