What is the worst thing that makes you hate yourself sometimes?!

@FOUZAN_1 (331)
Pakistan
What do you think it is? Its always inside someone! Lets not be too late for it.. I hate my Pride.. i hope i don't get hurted on that! I hate my hesitations.. and lack of confidence!
my lack of confidence too..and my body size! and my hair? and the fact that sometimes i find it hard to say no to people... :(
one thing I really hate is the way I trust people and just seem to fall for the wrong kinds of people..I am too trusting, too giving and at times, a little too naive...
Well, I would have to say my lack of motivation. Sometimes I'm motivated but other time's I just don't have it, and I hate it because we all need motivation in order to make things happen. So when it's not there I start to hate myself for it. I think motivation may be something that most of us lack and of course we hate ourselves for it, but with a little push here and there the motivation will come back. So that's basically what I hate about myself sometimes, the lack of motivation for doing things that I need to do.