Do you believe in Astrology? My real life incident and I was suppose to die.

@samrat16 (2442)
Okay to start with I will speak about my marriage it's nearly 8 years we both are together and 3 and a half years of marriage. She is a girl who gets angry and upset very soon and I'm a guy who is dominating and posissive. When her parents went to show her kundli (A report created on basis of person't birthdate and city of birth that is longitude and lattitude) they said we are not match as she is manglik. My priests said I WOULD DIE after marriage as girl has mangal in her kundli (Birth zodiac sign) Our pair will never be happy. And now as we are together from last 3 and 1/2 years I feel it was good that we didn't listened to those people and got married. So, my question to you is what is your zodiac? What is your partners zodiac? Does it matches? Are you made for each other according to your zodiac signs? If hindu and from india, are your kundli's and gunas similar or matching? Do you believe in astrology? Does it help you to know yourself or person in your life, friend and family better? (I think too many questions and you won't have any problem adding few words to your response.) Respond all about your countries zodiac system if your country has other zodiac system too as chinese astrology has.