Facial Hair - To Shave or Not To Shave

@wachit14 (3601)
Frankly, I prefer a clean shaven face on a man, but a lot of guys hate to shave and some women love a guy with facial hair. What do you think ladies? Is a guy more attractive with facial hair and guys, do you hate to shave, but do it anyway, or just skip it altogether?
I have curly hair for a few years now and I think I do look better with curly hair. But now I am thinking of having straight hair again because I am so bored with it. I guess it depends on the total outlook of the person whether to match with straight or curly hair.I have the best of both worlds. My hair is naturally curly. I just jump out of the shower and let it air dry and it's curly. But, thanks to flat irons and round brushes, I can have straight hair whenever I want.
@Zorrogirl (1481)
• South Africa
i like my husband with or without. he looks great with no effort. he shaves once a week or once every 2 weeks. if other people think it looks bad, its their problem. but i would protest if he tries to grow elvis like side burns. that would just be cruel.
@aprilgrl (4460)
Me too but my hubby looks better with his mustage.
@KissThis (3008)
It depends on the man actually. Some men do look better with facial hair, while others don't. I like my guy to have facial hair. When he use to have facial hair he kept it neat and trimmed. It made him look sexy. Now he has to be clean shaven for his job. He doesn't look as sexy but I still love him.
@lightningMD (5937)
I like my husband to have facial hair. He keeps it neatly trimmed and it looks great on him. I also like the way it feels on various parts of my body.